Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My September Glam Bag

It came! My September Ipsy bag is here!
I always look forward to this coming in the mail, but after last months I was even more excited. I am afraid I didn't review last months glam bag because my computer was down, honestly I think it was the best one so far.
This months bag itself is quite cool, its not as cutesy as they have been( I don't mind the cutesy ones) which makes a nice little change. It is black with silver threads woven in, with a gold and white design on the front. The only problem I have with this bag is whatever its made out of smells a bit funny, when I open the package the first thing I was meet with was this really strong smell I can't really describe.
The first item I pulled out of the bag was the Briogeo Don't Despair Repair! Deep conditioning mask. This is the only one of the five products that I haven't tried out yet, but I am really looking forward to it. I really don't know a ton about this mask other then the fact that is has almond, avocado, and argan oil in it.
The next thing was this TreStique Mini Highlighter Stick in Maldives Luminescent. This highlighter is a really pretty pearly pink shade. I quite like this highlighter so far, its goes on nicely and it blends really well.  I wanted to swatch this for you, but my camera absolutely refused to focus on it.
Then there is the It Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara in Super Black. I am super impressed with this mascara, the volumizing effect it really impressive and the length it adds is remarkable. After a coat of lash primer and two coats of the mascara my lashes were more than doubled in length.
I was really excited for this Crown Brush Ombre Angle Brush. I have been on the hunt for some good brushes recently, and hopefully I will find a set here pretty soon. This is a super soft goat hair brush. I have been mainly using it as a contour bush, it is perfect for a soft natural look.
I always love a good lip balm! This Waxing Kara Sweet Lips Organic Honey Lip Balm seems really nice. I for some reason was expecting it to smell like honey, which it does not, I don't even thing I know what honey smells like.  It feel nice on the lips, not greasy or waxy.

This is a first(second)  impressions post, so if I didn't seem to have any set opinions that's why.
I am overall very impressed with this months bag,  I feel like I will be able to use all of the product. I have to say, I'm not a fan of the message on the little card that comes in the bag, its just not quite my style. Other than that I am very happy with everything

Have a wonderful day!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment