Pages

Friday, June 24, 2016

June Empties


 This month I have a few more empties for you guys. A couple of these are not technically empty, but just not usable anymore. I love doing these posts because of the feeling of accomplishment I get from all the new found space I have.

 E.l.f Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain

When I bought this foundation a couple of months ago I really wasn't expecting to like it all that much, but as it turns out I did and it quickly became my go to foundation.
This has quite a light glowy finish which I think is perfect for this time of year.

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Light Porcelain

This is my favorite foundation for winter, it's not the best for summer (at least not for me). It has a really nice matte finish, and is a great high coverage foundation. I haven't used this in a couple of months and I'm afraid it has dried out a bit.
 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original 

This is by far the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used(not that I have used a ton) This costs a little bit more than I would usually spend on a primer, but I think it's well worth the extra pennies.
This isn't at all heavy or sticky once its on, and my eyeshadow lasts all day long.
 

Prestige Brow Perfection Brow Gel 

I have to say my experience with brow gel is very minimal, but this one has worked very nicely for me. It's clear which is great, I have used a couple of different colored brow gels and found them to be a bit hard to use.

Neutrogena Light Night Cream

I really enjoyed using this night cream, it has a very light feeling on and it is so nice and moisturizing. It can feel a bit sticky for a couple of minutes until it sinks in.

Essie Nail Polish  in Nude Beach and Ballet Slippers 

I love both of these polishes so much, they are great for those days when I want a more natural finish to my nails. Nether of these are actually empty but they have both gotten a bit dried out and thick. I'm not positive Ballet Slippers is the real name of the pink polish, the label has come off and I don't quite remember.

Have you ever tried any of these products before?
What are some of you're empties from this month?
Please let me know in the comments.
Have a fantastic day,
Anna.


May Empties!

No comments:

Post a Comment