Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

MY June Ipsy Glam Bag


I Everybody!
My June Ipsy glam bag came yesterday!  This is my second glam bag, and I was no less exited than I was for the first. If you have never heard of Ipsy before you can check out their website here
The theme this month is Rebel Rebel, which I am not crazy about, and I'm not crazy about the bag it's self either. I am excited about the products themselves, and am really looking forward to trying them out more in depth.

 Jouer Highlighter in Tiare

I used this to highlight my eyes this morning, so in the center of my eyelids and in the corners. I really like the formula so far, it a cream highlighter and a tiny bit shimmery.

The Balm Meet Matt(e)Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Moskowitz

I used this in my crease this morning along with my Jesse's Girl palette, and it is a very nice matte shadow, smooth and blendable. I am a very neutral person when it comes to eyeshadow colors, so I was not at all sure how I would like this. 

Elizabeth Mott Blush in Show Me Your Cheeks

This is such a lovely color! It is quite light, so you can use as little or as much as you need. I have quite a tricky time with blush, being rather fair sometimes I put on blush and just can't tall it's there, so I add a bit more and a bit more till BAM! So I think this one will work out quite well.

Delectable Everything Balm

I am always a little skeptical when a product claims to do "everything". This says is will seal split ends, soften heels, tame brows, condition cuticles, brighten dark circles, pop cheekbones and nourish lips. So far I have only used it on my lips, and I have to say I'm not that crazy about it.

Royal & Langnickel Crease/Smudge Brush 

I used this for applying Matt Moskowitz to me crease, and for smudging it out a bit. I a really impressed with this brush so far, it's great for detailed work.


 So, over all I am very happy with my little treasures this month. 
If you want to check out my May glam bag you can find it here.

Would you ever try any of these products? 

Or have you tried any of them before? 

By the way, and this is VERY IMPORTANT! I am looking for a new foundation, what one would you recommend?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment