Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Let's Chat About: Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C BB Cream

 Hello Everybody!
Today I want to share with you this new BB cream I've been using. I bought this about a week ago, and I am loving it. I know I have mentioned Lumene's skin care products before from time to time, but this is the first of their makeup I have tried out. 

 The container is simple but quite sturdy, it definitely feels like it will out last the cream.

 The cream it's self is what I really want to talk to you about. Never really reading any reviews or hearing anything, good or bad, about this BB cream meant that I no preconceived notions about it. Which was was great, and hardly ever happens. Anyways, this cream has really great coverage, bordering on amazing. I have been using a L'Oreal BB cream for some time now, and there is no comparison. I have been using this instead of my regular foundation for about a week now.

 I have the BB cream in the shade 01 Light.

Before you go, I just want to say a few words completely unrelated to this post. 
You my have noticed that I have been posting on days that aren't Monday or Friday, and yes I know I said twice a week, but sometimes there are things I want to say that I don't want to save for Mondays and Fridays. So I am going to make that more of a guide line than a actual rule, that means I will be hear on the usual days and sometimes more.
 Let's Chat About, is hopefully going to be a series for the time I have been trying out a new product, but I don't want to do a serious review.
Thanks for reading through to the end.
I hope you have an amazing day.
Anna.














No comments:

Post a Comment