Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

My May Ipsy Glam Bag

 Hello Everybody!
Today I got my very first Ipsy Glam Bag, and I have to say, when my brother brought this pretty pink package in from the mail box it felt a little like my birthday.
If you have never heard of Ipsy before, it is a $10 monthly beauty subscription,  For more details you can check their web site here.


 I have to say I love the pink envelope, I think it add a nice touch and make the whole thing a bit more fun.
 This months bag is very travel oriented (in fact it's called Destination Chic), so it has many cool destinations on the bag it's self, such as Big Ben, The Statue of Liberty, and The Eiffel Tower.


As far as the product them selves go, I have only actually tried one so far, and that is the lip balm. My bag came with the following products.

Jelly Pong Pong Cosmetics: Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Aruba

I really like the colors of this duo, but in all honesty I'm not sure how much I will use the blush shade, it has more of a coral tone and I am so used to using a pink blush. As for the bronzer, I think it's a really good color for me.

Eva-Nye: Hungry Hair Oil Treatment

I am really looking forward to trying this out tomorrow, it looks and smells amazing! It smells like a cross between caramel and vanilla.

Jersey Shore Spa: Lavender Moisture Rich Hydrating Balm

Okay, this is the only thing in the bag that I have actually tried so far, and I really, really like it. For one it has lavender in it, and two, I can pronounce all of the ingredients, which is nice with a lip product.

Bellapierre: Gel Lip Liner in No 2 Nude

This liner seems to be a really nice color, I haven't used a ton of lip liners so I don't really know how to compare this, but I'm looking forward to trying it farther.

Smashbox: X-Rated Mascara Volumateur  

I have been wanting to try out Smashbox for a while, and I am hoping this will turn out to be a good experience. I tend to a hard time with mascaras in general so we shall see.
 From top to bottom. Bellapierre Gel Lip Liner No 2, Jelly Pong Pong Bronzer and Blush in Aruba.

Over all I am very happy with my first Glam Bag, and I'm looking forward to next months.
I Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment