Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Nail Care Routine


 Hello again!
Lately I have been trying to up my nail care routine, and give them a little extra love. I am the sort of girl that if the paint on one of my nails chips I have to take it completely off, So keeping polish on my nails can be a bit of a challenge, but is well worth all the extra work. 
last week I set my self the task of keeping my nails painted(with either clear or colored polish) and giving them all round more TLC. 

 As I said I have been keeping this up for a week now, so my nails are in pretty go shape. I wish I had thought to get a before photo, but oh well.


I start off with my Sally Hansen vitamin E nail oil( I'm sorry if I didn't remember exactly what this is called, I have had it for ages and the label has come off)
I let it soak in for a minute or two, and then rub it in a bit.


Next up it up is my Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage  Cream. This is a I just re-bought this because it's amazing!
I massage the cream into my cuticles and around my nails, until it's almost all soaked in,

Then before I wash the massage cream off, I use my handy dandy cuticle trimmer to remove any over grown cuticles.
Today I'm using my three step nail buffer, I use my seven step buffer quite often as well, these are both from Sally Hansen

Next up is my Sally Hansen Maximum Growth. This is a kind of nail treatment to be used very other day.

I apply one coat of the Maximum Growth and let it dry completely before applying the nail color.
Then I apply two coats of whatever nail color takes me fancy. Today I used Come Here by Essie.
My fingers and nails always feel so nice and soft after doing this routine, it's well worth the time it takes. 
What is you're Favorite nail care product?
Have you ever tried any of these?
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment