Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

My June Favorites


 June is almost over and that means it's time for another month of great products. I have nine to share with you this time, so I don't think I will do to much reviewing just short little blip to tell why I love them.

 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blushing Bride

This was my very first Tarte product( I'm sure it won't be the last) and I absolutely love it. It is a tiny bit darker than I would normally go for in a blush, so I have to use a light touch. I got this on PoshMark brand new for $12.00, which as you can imagine, I was super happy about. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini 

I had heard so much about this bronzer from other blogger as well as YouTube, that I know I had to give it a try. I had originally planed on getting the full sized one, but I had purchased quite a few other thing that day, so I saved a couple of pennies, Yay!
Anyway, I really do like this bronzer, since I dropped my Rimmel one on the floor this one has become my go to.

Benefit High Beam Highlighter

 This is a wonderful highlighter! There really isn't much more to say. I was a little worried that I wouldn't like a liquid highlighter, but it turns out, I do!

Jesse's Girl Natural Nudes Palette

I did a full review with swatches and everything HERE.

Rusk Thermal Serum

Since I have been curling and blow drying my hair more lately it has become really important to use a heat protectant. And this one makes my hair feel soft and smooth, so definitely a great product.

Kenneth Cole Reaction For Her Body Mist

I have had this body mist for a while now but hadn't really used it that much. I go through phases where I use the same perfume over and over and never use the others. 
This has a very light, fresh scent, so it's perfect for these time of year.

Grace Cole English Rose Body Lotion

I'm not a big fan of scented lotion in general, but this one is a so nice and light that it really doesn't bother me at all. It's such a lovely light creamy lotion, it makes me feel so elegant using it.

Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream

Sally Hansen is probably my favorite brand when it comes to nail care, and this cuticle cream is no exception. It leaves my nails and cuticles feeling so soft and happy. It also smells really nice, a bit like orange cream.

L'Oreal Collection Exclusive Lipstick in Julianne's Nude

This is my fancy lipstick, it's quite simply gorgeous. Everything about it, from the case to the lipstick it's self it elegant and classy. I love the way it smells to, just like proper lipstick should.

From the top:

Hoola,
High Beam,
Blushing Bride,
Julianne's Nude. 

Well that's it for my favorites this month. I feel a bit weird that there wasn't an Essie polish this time, but I guess there can't be one every month.
What are some of you're favorites from this month?
Have you tried any of these?

Have a wonderful day,
Anna.

Don't forget to check out my May Favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment