Pages

Monday, May 30, 2016

May Favorites


Another month is almost gone, and that means it's time for another monthly favorites post. I shall be quite sorry to see May go, it's one of my favorite months because every thing is a fresh bright green, and the Crabapple tree in our front yard is in full bloom and it makes the whole yard smell lovely.

Ogx Anti-breakage Keratin Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 

 My hair has been needing a bit of extra TLC lately, so I picked this up to give it a boost. This has both keratin oil and argan oil, so it makes my hair feel quite soft and happy.

Fructis Strength Activator Root To Tip Serum

In general I'm not a big fan of Fructis, but this looked interesting and I thought I would give it a try. So far I am really pleased with it, my hair feels stronger and a bit thicker.

Dirty Works Detox Mud Mask with Blueberry & Willow bark Extract

I love trying different face masks, whether they are homemade or bought. Although I would like to say this appealed to me because of the ingredients or the brand, it really was the packaging. It has a really cute vintage vibe about it. As for the mask it's self, it has a really nice cooling feel on the skin, it does tend to feel a bit funny if you leave it on for much longer then ten minutes.

Jersey Shore Spa Lavender Lip Balm 

I got this in my Ipsy bag earlier this month, and I really really like it. It have a lovely creamy feel on the lips, and it smells of lavender there really isn't anything more that matters in a lip balm.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Healthy Blush

The main reason I bought this lip balm was that is had SPF 20, which will be great for the beach. This balm has such a nice buttery texture, I really want to use it all the time.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Stick in Latino

Rimmel lipsticks are some of my favorites, sometimes the moisture renew can shift a bit but I haven't noticed it being a big problem with this one. I love this color for spring and summer, it's a lovely shimmery pink with just a little pop of color.

Essie Nail Polish in Come Here

In my opinion Essie has the best nail polishes out there, so this is less about the polish  as it is the color. Come Here is a really nice coral for spring, it's a bit brighter than Cute as a Button, but not quite orange.

Charming Charlie Lace Royale Perfume Roller

This is a great little perfume, it has a light sweet scent, which I like in a perfume. Lace Royale actually reminds me quite a bit of the Wonderstruck by Taylar Swift, except I like this one better because it doesn't smell of grapes.


 
Have you used any of these products?
What have been you're favorites this month?
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Anna.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment