Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

Too Faced Selfie Powders: Review


Hey guys! 
I recently came across the Light Filtering Photo-Enhancing Selfie Powders from Too Faced, and it looked really cool so I decided to give it a try. I haven't heard any reviews about these powders in the past, so I was super excited to try them out. 
I did try to swatch these powders so you could get a better idea of what they look like on, but they are so light that my camera wouldn't pick them up.  
 
First of, the packaging is adorable! I love the size of it, most of my highlighter palettes are huge but this one is a bit more portable.
I think this would be great for traveling, because it has all really need for highlighter and bronzer in one little case 

This palette comes with three matte shades, Sunrise, Totally Toasted, and Moon River. Sunrise is a lovely warm brightening powder, it leaves a soft sunny glow. 
Totally Toasted is a bit more tan, giving you a radiant sun kissed glow. This is more of a bronzer than a highlighter, but it's quite light so you could really use it as either.
Moon River is my personal favorite, it is a cooler highlighter and it says on the package that it's a "Cool Ethereal Light". Since I have a cool skin tone this one is perfect for me.
Since all my other highlighters are more on the shimmery side it's nice to have a matte option. So far I am really please with these, I think they are well on their way to being a favorite. 
Have you ever used this palette before?
Do you use a highlighter every day or just on special occasions? 
Have a wonderful day!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment