Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Eyeshadows For Autumn


As a rule I'm not a huge fan of single shadows, mainly because they tend to wonder off, but they do have their good qualities as well. You have more of an ability to pick each individual shade, unlike palettes where for me there are always one or two shade that I just can't use.
The Infallible 24hr eyeshadows from L'Oreal Paris have recently become favorites of mine, these three in particular are absolutely stunning.
 I have had Eternal Sunshine for a year or two now, the other two shadows are new with in the last couple of months.
The first time I ever use a bronze or rust colored eyeshadow was last month when I tried the one that came in my Naked 3 palette named Trick. I decided that this would be a go to for Fall.
Eternal Sunshine: This one is such a lovely gold shade, I know in the picture below it looks quite yellow but it is a real gold color.
Iced Latte: This shade is a beautiful pearly color, a little bit pink, and a little bit gold its really hard to put a specific name to the shade of this one.
Amber Rush: This is the newest of the three and probably my favorite. I love to layer this with Iced Latte,  starting with Amber Rush and putting Iced Latte on the inner half of the eyelid. It gives the eyes a lovely bright coppery color.

These all are majorly pigmented, especially Amber Rush the swatch above was done in one sweep. Impressive right? I was impressed. There are just two things I would warn you about when using these shadows, the first being the fallout a lot of fallout, I would highly recommend doing your eyes before your foundation. The second being, if I buildup for more color payoff it will start looking a bit cracked.

What are you favorite Autumn eyeshadows?
Anna.






No comments:

Post a Comment