Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Online Ulta Beauty Haul







 IT'S HERE! My very first online Ulta Beauty order came today, I am super excited to share them with you all. I know I just did a haul post, but honestly I love writing them and I know a lot of you like to read them. I bought six items plus the free samples, so opening up the box felt a bit like Christmas. 
So without farther ado,


 YesTo Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Cleanser

 My skin has been a bit of a mess lately, and I really don't like using harsh chemicals on it, so I'm hopping this will help it clear up. I was a little worried that this would have a really strong tomato smell but thankfully it doesn't.

 Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 020 Sunshine

I have had this bronzer before and absolutely loved it, unfortunately I dropped my old one on the floor:( When I went to the store to buy another one they didn't have it, and every time I went to a store I would look for it, but it was always out of stock in Sunshine. 

 YesTo Miracle Oil Primrose Mud Mask

I love face masks, they always make my skin feel happy. This one just sounded really nice, I have never heard of primrose oil in skin care before so I had to give it a try.


 Sweetease Face waxing kit

I don't really like to admit I need these, but I have really thick eyebrows that need to be tamed on a regular basis, and sometimes tweezers just don't do the job.

 NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer

I've heard great things about this primer, so I really hope it lives up to my expectations.

 NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

Okay, I just tried this and it's AMAZING! I mean, now I know why so many people are raving about it. This is super buttery, but at the same time has a lovely gloss finish, it smells like creme brulee(which is my favorite dessert) and it feels good on, I can't  tell you how long it lasts yet, but I'm sure I will in the future.

 I also go some lovely samples of HEMPZ Triple Moisture Herbal Whipped Body Creme, and Tarte High-Performance Naturals Creamy Powder Foundations.
 NYX Creme Brulee, Rimmel Sunshine.

I am so excited to test out all these products a little more in depth, and see which ones end up in my July Favorites, or even get there own post.
What's the last beauty related item you bought?
Have you tried any of these products?
Have a wonderful day.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment