Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

May Empties

Happy Monday!
I won't deny it, I have quite a lot of beauty products, and I have my eye on some things I have been wanting to order from Ulta and Sephora. So I decided to set myself the goal of finishing off all my half gone products, and so far I think I have been fairly successful. So I thought I would tell you what I have gotten through so far.

Lumene Bright Touch Refreshing Cleansing Foam

I love the feel of foam cleansers, and this one is definitely on the buy again list, I did a full review of this cleanser here.

Lumene Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser

This is a different kind of foam cleanser to the one I just mentioned, this one has a vary thick texture until you foam it up you're self. I talk about it a bit more in my April Favorites.

Lumene Bright Now Vitamin C Day Cream

I  like this for around my eyes, that's really all I ever used it for. It gave my skin a nice glow,  I will be buying this one again at some point.

 Rusk Thermal Shine Spray

I have been out of this for a couple of weeks now, and I can definitely see a difference in my hair. I talked about this a bit more here.

KMS Free Shape 2-in-1 Styling +Finishing Spray

This is by far the best hair spray I have ever used. It holds curls really well, but doesn't feel stiff or crunchy. 

 L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B Cream in Fair

I would rate this B.B cream as adequate, I think it has served it's purpose, but it's just not for me. It hardly has any coverage, so I used it only as a primmer.

Physicians Formula Consealer Twins in Green and Light

I love this duo, I think it fill all the requirements. I wouldn't use this under eyes, just because I prefer something a little more brightening. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Buff Beige

This has been my go to powder for ages, that being said I think I need to try some new ones. I was just starting to see pan when I dropped this on my floor, Wow that made a mess. The only the I would say against this powder is the container, the lid is quite lose.

E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick in Pink Minx 

Sadly this lipstick did not die of natural causes, I left it in the sun and when I tried to use it the whole thing broke off. Before it broke, this was well on it's way to being my new favorite lipstick. I love the formula, the color and the stay, so I will be buying this again at some point.

I know I didn't really do a serious review of any of these product, because I have reviewed most of them before.
I don't think this will turn into a monthly thing, but who know. Probably only on the month I have a large amount, or have finished off something interesting.
Have you tried any of these products? 
Am I the only one who love the feeling of finishing a product?
Please let me know in the comments.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Anna.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment