Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

3D Moodstruck Lash Fiber Mascara



As I have mentioned in previous posts I have quite a hard time finding a mascara I can fall in love with, yet I still enjoy trying out new ones.
I have been hearing quite a bit about this mascara on places like Veleza and Instagram, but had never really felt brave enough to try it for my self. I have little to no experience with lash fibers, I think I have used them a grand total of twice.
When I got in touch with the lovely Ashley from Younique and she offered to send me the 3D Moodstruck Mascara I was thrilled.



I have to admit it took some time for me to get used to this product. I had to get the hang of the wands and the fibers, but once a got that down I really liked it.
I found the fibers to be the trickiest part, if you don't seal them enough with the gel they will fall onto your cheeks(nobody wants that). The gel wand is also a bit different  than I'm used to, but I don't think its fair to blame the wand for any mess I might make with it, as I'm notorious for getting it all over my lids and cheeks.
 This is one eye with the 3D Moodstruck and one without. (See if you can guess which is which)
There  can be no argument that this adds length and volume, and it doesn't seem to weigh down my lashes at all.
Although this product and I have had our fair share of disagreements I believe we are well on our way to a beautiful friendship.
If you  want to give it a try for yourself you can find it here, and you should also check out Ashley's blog Blonde Fashion Happy. Thanks again Ashley!

Have you ever used lash fibers?
Have you tried any of Younique's products?
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment