Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

April Favorites

Hello Everybody! 

I know I don't usually do a post on Tuesday, but this week is planing out to be a bit crazy, and I wanted to get my April favorites in before the month is completely gone. Did this month fly by for anyone else?
This months post is probably going to be a bit smaller than the last few, because I simple haven't gotten that much new stuff(Which is probably a good thing) 

 Neutrogena Light Night Cream:

I guess I started using this in mid March, but I'm just getting around to reviewing it now. This night cream really is light, it almost has a whipped texture to it. I leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized.  It can make you skin feel a bit sticky for a couple of minutes until it sinks in.

Lumeme Radiant Touch Refreshing Foam Cleanser:

I have only been using this cleanser for a few day and I already love it. It foams up nicely and has a nice scent. I the way it leaves my skin feeling, it just feels so clean and refreshed, I guess the best word to use would radiant.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir: 

 I had been suffering from frizz for quite a while, until my mom came across this. I found myself using hers everyday so I decided I needed to get one of my own. I haven't had any problem with frizz since I started using this when I blow dry my hair. I just have to make sure not to use to much or my hair can look a bit oily.

 Flower Liquid Foundation:

You know summers on it's way when I start wearing this foundation. It has a very shear coverage with a bit of a glow, which I love in the summer. I really like how this container has a little pump, it makes it that much better.


E.L.F. Contouring  Blush & Bronzing Powder:

I bought this duo for a recent post, and I really wasn't expecting to like it so much. The blush is a very light coral pink color with a touch of shimmer. And the bronzer also has a shimmer and is really easy to blend, but it isn't glittery.

Too Faced Candlelight Glow Highligher:

This is the first Too Faced product I have gotten(Thanks Mom!) And I was so excited. I had been looking for a good highlighter for quite a while, and I think I found one here. I love every think about this product, so there isn't much more to say.

E.L.F. Moisturizing Lipstick in Pink Minx

This is the best three dollars I've ever spent on a lipstick. I got this the same time I got the before mentioned blush & bronzer set, and I don't think I have worn a different one since. It probably doesn't have the best wear, but it just feels so nice on that it's not a problem. It has a matte wear and is a sweet rosy pink.

Essie Nail Polish in Miami Nice:

I think you have all heard me say how much I love Essie before, so I won't go into that in to much depth. I'm afraid the picture of this color doesn't do it justice. It's a really cool color, it is pink with a slightly purple under tone when it the light catches it.

Well that's it for my April favorites. What have you been loving this month? 
Have you used any of these products?
Let me know in the comments, and please be sure to give my blog a follow. 
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Anna.


No comments:

Post a Comment