Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Sephora & Ulta Haul

 Hey Everybody!
Sorry this post is a little bit late, my advanced planing skills really weren't working this week.
Yesterday I went shopping with some friends at a not to distant mall, and I had been saving my pennies for certain products, so of course I picked up a couple of them. 


 Sephora was our first stop, and so that's where I'll start. I had quite a few thing I have been wanting to try, so it was a little hard to finally decide on the two thing I came away with.

 Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer

Benefit High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer



Benefit Hoola bronzing powder mini

Soap&Glory Sugar Crush body wash  

CHI Helmet Head extra-firm hair spray 

Yes To Cucumbers soothing facial wipes 

 L'Oreal Collection Exclusive lip stick in Julianne's Nude 

                              Hoola bronzer, Julianne's Nude
 So far the only ones I have used are the L'Oreal lip stick and the cucumber facial wipes, so I am super excited to try all these out over the weekend. I will probably be doing some reviews of these products in the next couple of weeks, so keep you're eyes open.
Do you have any of these products?
Which do you prefer, Ulta or Sephora?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and safe travels if you are visiting friend or family.
Anna.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment