Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Beauty Tag



Happy Monday!
Today I will be doing The Beauty Tag! I haven't done many tags so this should be an adventure. Thanks to the lovely Katie from  Beauty From Katie for the tag! TO THE QUESTIONS! 


If you could have anyone in the world do your make-up who would it be?

To be completely honest I don't really know of any real "make-up artists" so I'm going to go with Fleur De Force.  Fleur was one of the first beauty blogger/vloggers I ever came across, and to this day she is my favorite. I love her style, and I have gotten so many great tips from her. And she seems like the kind of person it would be fun to spend an afternoon with.

What's your top make-up tip?

Don't go overboard! we still want to know it's you! I think my best tip for this would be pick one. For example, if you are planing on bright lipstick go for a simple eye look, or if you are going to wear a sparkly eyeshadow maybe not the turquoise one.

What's the one skincare item you couldn't live without?

Can I pick two? I really can not decide between my Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer, and my EOS coconut milk lip balm. There are others I love but I think I would be lost without my lip balm.

What are you the worst at when it comes to applying make-up?

EYELINER! In fact I am so terrible at it I have stopped using it completely. And no I didn't give up, I quit. Which is completely different.

What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?

Do I have any beauty pet peeves? Honestly I can't think of any right now. There are certain that I think give make-up a bad name. like the women at the mall wearing the whole bottle of perfume. Or the girl at Walmart doing the Egyptian look.

What's you favorite makeup era?

Without a doubt the 1940s, and maybe into the early 50s but not as much. Last year I did quite a bit of research into the 1940s make-up and fashion, and I learned how to do a couple of authentic looks, which was a blast. 

What's your guilty pleasure product?

Firstly I don't feel guilty about any of my product, but I think I know what you mean. I guess I would say my nail polish, especially Essie.

What's your "underdog" product?

I think that would probably be my Take A Brow complete brow kit by Flower. I don't know if this qualifies as an underdog product, but I haven't heard it talked about much. And its the best brow kit I've ever had.

What's your favorite make-up product of 2015?

Definitely Lash Sensational by Maybelline. For two reasons, one its my favorite mascara, and two its the only thing I have I know for sure came out in 2015. 

 I just want to tag.

Katelyn From The Home Of Kate  

Nobody else specifically, but if you want to do this tag please feel free. And leave me a link to it in the comments. 
I had so much fun doing this tag, so thanks again Katie! 
I hope you all have a wonderful week,
See you Friday,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment