Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

MY DAILY MAKEUP


 Hello Everybody,
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
So today I thought I would share my daily makeup, and why I use what I use. I hope you find helpful and or amusing. Before I start, let me tell you a bit about my skin. I have a fair skin tone, my skin is oily with dry zones around my nose, and between my brows. And I get random breakouts along my jaw line, brow line and hair line.
So here goes.
 AVEENO CLEAR COMPLEXION:
I use the Daily Moisturizer. It is supposed to help prevent breakouts, although I haven't noticed a big difference in that direction I have seen that it helps my skin heal faster. And I have also noticed a big difference in the dryness of my skin.
 EOS:
There is not much to say about this, other then the fact that I Love It!
I usually get the Vanilla and Coconut milk. I love the way it smells, and makes my lips feel. My lips tend to be really dry, and this is the best thing I've found.


RIMMEL HIDE THE BLEMISH CONCEALER:
In 103 Soft Honey. what can I say. this concealer conceals pretty well, it's blends well, and that's about it. I would like to be able to say that I love this concealer, but the best I can say is that is works for now, but I'm keeping my eyes open for something better.

RIMMEL MATCH PERFECTION HIGHLIGHTER & CONCEALER:
In 230 Fair/Light. This is a really nice highlighter, I use it under my eyes and along the bridge of my nose. I have found that it's great at brightening but not as good at concealing.

RIMMEL STAY MATTE FOUNDATION:
I use the 010 Light Porcelain. When I first started to use this foundation I have to admit I didn't like it, was heavy and didn't sit right. Then it hit me, you don't need half as much as you're used to using. when I started using less I began to really love it. I have tried quite a few foundations, such as L'Oreal', Flower, LancĂ´me and other Rimmel foundations. This one is my new favorite.

 PHYSICIANS FORMULA HAPPY BOOSTER BLUSH:
Glow and Mood Boosting Blush in Pink. I Love this blush SO MUCH! Okay for one thing, I find myself drawn to Physicians Formula anyway, I mean their packaging is adorable, the product is amazing and I love the hearts in the Happy Booster. Bring it back to a practical level, my skin has been acting up lately and I had been using a inexpensive blush, since I started back up on this I have noticed quite a difference .
 PHYSICIANS FORMULA MINERAL GLOW PEARLS:
In Translucent Pearl. I just recently got this powder to replace my old powder highlighter, and found that this one is more well rounded. I have used it as a highlighter on my cheek bones and nose, and as a regular power to give my face slight glow which I love.
 ELF CREAM EYELINER:
In Black. This is my first cream eyeliner, and I am quite pleased. It has a good hold for the most part, although if you use it for a cat eye it may shift a little, so if you have eyes that run it might not be the best thing for you. But I do like the way the cream liner goes on.
 MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA
In Very Black. There is not much to say about this because it's "sensational everybody says so" If you get that quote you have my respect. Anyway I love this mascara, it is the best non waterproof mascara I've come across .

PAULA DORF EYESHODOW PALETTE:
I think this palette is a imitation of Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette. The quality is not quite as good as the Naked 3, but it dose have a good hold. I am glad I have this palette because I try to save my N3 for special occasions. The colors I use are Strange for the lid, Mugshot for the crease, and dust for the lid and up to the brow.

And that's a full list of the makeup I use daily.
Please let me know if you have tried any of these, and you favorite daily makeup.
I hope guys have a great weekend.
Anna.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment