Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Best Snickerdoodles Ever



Hello everybody,
I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, Sorry. Life has just been life:( but hey I still have time for a little baking.
Snickerdoodles have been one of my favorite cookies growing up, and I haven't made them in way to long.
The question for me was, are these the same as the ones I had made in the past? The answer is YES! They are sweet and simple, just the way they should be.
These are perfect for sharing with friends, family and co-workers. So grab yourself a cup of coffee, and lets begin.

This is Starbucks vanilla blend with hot coco mix.
yum.
 Ingredients.

11/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 eggs
23/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar, or baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

Directions

1. Heat oven to 350f.
2. Mix sugar and butter together in a large bowl with a wooden spoon until mix. Add the eggs, mix until creamed.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together flour, cream of tartar and baking soda

4. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup sugar with the cinnamon. Shape the cookie dough into 1-11/4 sized balls. Roll the balls in the sugar mixture. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops appear cracked and the center has set.













I hope you guys have a great week,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment