Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

November Glam Bag: First Impressions

I got my November Ipsy glam bag this week!
The bag is so cute this month! If you read my review of lasts months glam bag you will know that I wasn't particularly fond of that last one. This one has constellations in the shapes of various makeup items, and the zipper has a little star on it.
Lasting Smiles organic lip balm. Lip balm is essential this time of year, so I'm never sorry to have a new one on hand. This one is pepper mint so it smells amazing, and a lovely feel on.
Plus every percuss from Lasting Smiles helps fund cleft surgeries for kids.
Absolute New York Matte Stick in Dark Red. I haven't used this because I never wear red lipstick, the two I have will probably last me a lifetime as it is. I will either give this to a friend or save it of a giveaway( Yes there will be a giveaway in the new year)
TheBalm Mad Lash mascara. I really like the wand on this mascara! When I first saw it I wasn't sure I would, but I have found it really easy to use. I am a bit on the fence about the mascara its self,  its a bit more of a messy look than I normally go for, but I'm still getting used to it.
Luxie beauty small duo fiber brush. I haven't used this one yet, but it looks really nice, and I love the rose gold on the handle.
Eyeko London Skinny liquid eyeliner in black. This has to be my favorite thing I received in this months bag. I have used one of Eyeko's other liners and I love that one as well. I have a hard time with eyeliner as a rule, so when I find one that I love it makes me really happy. This one is so easy to control and goes on beautifully.

Over all I was super happy with this months bag, and I can't wait for the next one.
I have decided that after next month I will be canceling my subscription and trying out something new.

Have you ever used a beauty subscription?
Which one would you recommend?
Have a wonderful weekend!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment