Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

November Favorites


I know everyone has been saying this, but isn't the year going awfully fast? It seems like it was just June and now here we are at the end of November.
 I know I didn't do a favorites post last month, but here I am with Novembers! I had a hard time narrowing it down to a reasonable amount of product this month, and come to think of it non of these are particularly seasonal.

Tarte Maracuja Lip Exfoliant

I love the packaging of this product, I almost think I will use it for something else when its empty.
This is a sugar scrub that contains bees wax, coconut oil and peppermint. This leaves my lips feeling so soft and smooth. I use this in the morning to prep my lips for whatever lipstick I decide to wear.

TonyMoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist

I admit it! I bought this simply because it was adorable, really what other reason do I need?
I use this mainly on my no makeup of light makeup days, because the spray is quite strong and I'm afraid to mess up a full face of makeup. I love the way this mist smells, its a mix of strawberries and pineapples.
I will say that this was $15.00 in Ulta, and I later saw it on Amazon for around $7

The Body Shop Matte It Skin Primer

I had been told by a fellow beauty blogger that this primer was a dupe for the Smashbox Photoshop primer, and they were right! I do think this one is a bit thicker, but other than that I don't think there are a lot of differences.

Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder

This was a gift, and the first sort of setting powder I have had, and I really like it. I love the matte finish this powder gives, it dose have a tendence to go everywhere, I don't know if that is a loose powder thing or if I am just messy(I'm just messy).

Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

I got this in the beginning of October and I have been really loving it. You can read my full review Here. I had a bit of a hard time getting used to it but now I'm quite happy with it.

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Lip Gloss

I have this in two colors one of which seems to have rolled off somewhere and I can't seem to find it.
This lip gloss really surprised me, It goes on beautifully, and isn't sticky.
I am hoping to have a full review of these up soon. This one is in the shade Perky Peony.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

I have talked about how much I love this lip cream in several different posts, and it remains one of my favorites for this time of year, and probably all year.

NYX High Definition Blush in Intuition

I picked up this blush when we were driving through New Jersey. I haven't used a lot of NYX products, but I'm super impressed with this one. The color payoff is amazing, and it has the tiniest bit of a shimmer to it.

Anjou Eucalyptus Essential Oil

There really isn't much to say about this, but it smells AMAZING! It is such a clean, refreshing smell, I find it quite relaxing.

Woods Of Windsor True Rose

I have always wished I could find a perfume that smelled just like roses, so when I wondered into my favorite British good shop and found this, I was super excited. It smells just like roses, its a very light scent and is very easy to wear.

Perky Peony, Stockholm, Intuition.


Well that's a round up of all of my November favorites.
Let me know what some of your favorites are this month, I always love hearing what you guys have been loving.

September Favorites


No comments:

Post a Comment