Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

TJMaxx Haul

 Surprise! I've been shopping again!
My sister and I went shopping today, and I picked up a few little things at TJMaxx so I thought it would be fun to share them with you.
These are all new product to me, so I am super excited to try them all out in depth. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, but I have been keeping my eyes open for some props for blog pictures, and I did find a couple of cute things.

 I got this cool sort of star shaped thing, I'm afraid I don't know what the brand is but it was on clearance for $3.00.  It currently is covered with finger prints, but once its all cleaned up I think it will be perfect.
This little sign so perfectly describes me I knew I had to get it, this is for a brand called Collins fresh+original, this was $3.99.
These candles are so cute! I love pumpkins so I knew I wanted to get so kind of pumpkin for Autumn themed posts but I couldn't find anything that was the right size, until I found these cute little things.
 As far as beauty type products go, I got the Charcoal Facial Detox soap from Destiny Boutique. This soap smells AMAZING! It contains ingredients such as coconut, peppermint and tea tree oil, you can definitely smell the peppermint and the tea tree, it gives it such a refreshing scent. Next I got a Cucumber Water Hydrating Face Mist from Pearlessence. I really like the bottle this it in, its quite a heavy medicinal looking thing. This is the only on of the products I have used so far, I actually used it in the car on the ride home. Its quite a fine light mist and it smells very much like cucumbers, so its super refreshing. This mist was $7.99
Next up, and probably the one I am the most excited to try out is the Lanocreme Soothing Face Mask with New Zealand manuka honey. Last night I was reading about a company that was using manuka honey in there products, so when I saw these in the store I was very interested to see how they worked. Honey is my  favorite ingredient for homemade face masks but I am yet to use it in a bought one. This came in a box of five, and was $5.99.
The last thing I got at TJMax are these pretty little The Vintage Cosmetic Company Re-usable Lashes in the style Nancy. I openly admit that I have never used falsies before, in fact I am a bit afraid of them, What if they pull out all my natural lashes? Anyway I thought these looked quite natural well as natural as they come, and I have recently had quite a few people ask what I thought of falsies, that I thought I might as well give them a try. These were a grand total of $3.99.

The next two product are not actually from TJMaxx, they are from a small discount market near where I live, the first it the Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque. This masque contain both sea kelp and argan oil, and claims to heal, grow and strengthen dry damaged hair. I hope it will live up to its standards, because my hair could use a little TLC.
The last product on the list is this Benzac Acne Solutions Blemish Clearing Hydrator. I actually just used this on my face and so far I am not very impressed, I really have no idea how well this works, but I have to say it smells dreadful and makes my skin feel stiff.
Have you tried any of these products?
If you have any encouraging words before I try my new lashes please let me know in the comments, and don't forget to leave me a link to your blog.
Have a wonderful Friday!
 Anna.




No comments:

Post a Comment