Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Bella Beauty Skin Solutions Cleansing System



I  recently bought this cleansing system thinking it was quite a lot like the Clarisonic, and Because it was only fifteen dollars opposed to the hundred and something that the Clarisonic goes for I thought it would be worth a try.
So far I have used this every day since I got it and have found it to be quite fun as well as easy to use. I have to admit I was a bit nervous about using this thing on my face, but apprehension soon gave way to curiosity when it came time to wash my face.

This system claims it will improve the skins overall health and appearance, reduce oily skin, and help unclog pores. It comes with four attachments, a body buffing brush, a facial cleansing brush, and pumic foot stone, and a cosmetic sponge. So far I have used all the attachments accept the foot stone.
Being the first of this type of beauty tool I have used, I really don't have much to compare this to.

 My personal fav is the body buffer, although I have only used it once it really made my skin feel softer and more smooth.  I was really hoping the cosmetic sponge applicator would work because it looked like such a fun way to apply foundation, but alas it did not. I found that it applied my foundation very unevenly and make it look really streaky, I think all it really did was push it about, so over all that attachment was pretty useless.
As far as the other attachments go, I found them to work really well, but I do have to be careful not to use to much pressure when using the buffer and the facial cleansing brush.
 The machine its self is very simple to use, it takes four AA batteries which go in the base of the handle, and is operated with two button an on and an off.



 Over all I am really enjoying using this device, and I think it was definitely worth the $14.99. As I said I haven't had it for very long so I haven't seen a big difference in my skin, but it does feel like my skin gets a deeper clean.

What do you think about this kind of skin care tool?
Would you ever spend the money on a Clarisonic?
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment