Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

Forty Beauty Questions Tag

Okay I admit it, I love doing tags. I have only done two or three over the course of this blog, but I have loved every one of them. So when I saw this tag on Beauty From Katie, I just know I had to do it myself. So, with out farther ado lets jump in.

Skincare:

How many times do you wash your face per day?

Twice, morning and evening. Sometimes I will wash it again if I've had a messy, or hard day at work.

What skin type do you have?

combination to oily.

What is your current facial wash?

Lumene Bright Touch foaming cleanser.

Do you exfoliate?

Yes, about three times a week, sometimes four.

What brand do you use?

I have been using Dirty Works Pore-Fect scrub.

What moisturizer do you use?

Aveano clear complexion daily moisturizer.

Do you have freckles?

No.

Do you use eye cream?

I should, but I never do. I had one from Lumene but since I ran out I haven't replaced it.

Do you or did you ever have acne prone skin?

Not usually, but recently my skin has been a huge mess, I think its finally clearing though.

Makeup:

What foundation do you use?

I don't use a foundation everyday, I use Lumene's BB cream most of the time. It has a good light to medium coverage. I have recently bought the Born This Way foundation from Too Faced, so I use that when I'm going out.

How about concealer?

Right now I am using Maybelline Master Conceal for blemishes, and Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter for the under eye area.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?

I have never actually used them, but I have been thinking about picking up a pair. I got some a few years ago for an event, but I never got up the courage to put them on.

Did you know you're supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes I do, and no I don't.

Sephora or MAC?

Sephora definitely! I have heard a lot of good things about MAC, but honestly I'm not a fan.

Do you have a MAC pro card?

A what? No I don't, I have never even heard of a MAC pro card.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application ?

Brushes and beauty blenders. I recently got a paddle brush which I am loving.

Do you use makeup primer for your eyes?

Oh yes, I am currently using a Too Faced primer, but the Urban Decay primer is my all time favorite.

What about the face?

I don't use a face primer every day, just on the days that I need my makeup to stay in place all day. I have the Smashbox photo shop primer and the NYX photo-loving primer.

What is your favorite eyeshadow? (color or shade)

I love neutrals, they are the only ones that I ever use. I love slightly pink shimmery shades.

Do you use pencil or liquid liner?

I hardly ever wear eyeliner, but when I do I use liquid or cream.

How often do you poke you eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

I don't think I ever have, since I never really use it, but I am deadly with mascara,

What do you think of pigment eyeshadow?

I guess I don't really know the difference between regular shadows and pigmented ones, Does that make me a bad beauty blogger?

Do you use mineral makeup?

Sometimes, I really like Bare Minerals. I haven't used a ton of them.

What's you favorite lipstick?

seriously? That's like asking if I have a favorite song.
But really Rimmel is the tops for me when it comes to lipstick, but I really don't have a favorite shade.

How about lipgloss?

This is much easier than the last question, NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee.

What is your favorite blush to use?

Right now I'm loving the Show Me Your Cheeks in Peach Pink from Elizabeth Mott.

Do you buy makeup on eBay?

No! I have a small bitterness against eBay(just don't ask)

Do you like drugstore makeup?

Yes! its the best, because I can actually afford it:)

Do you go to CCO's(Cosmetic Company Outlets)?

????????

Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?

Yes! I have even considered going into cosmetology, but my little brain can't decide.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Not really, unless you count mascara and eyeliner, and eyebrows, and lipliner. Other than that I think I'm the most graceful thing in the world.

Name a makeup crime you hate?

Overly drawn on eyebrows, they look ridiculous people!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup or more neutral shades?

Neutral for sure! I have tried blues and purples, but I just don't think they look right on me.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?

I think Amy Adams always look nice, she tends to go more for the natural look.

If you could leave the house wearing just ONE makeup item what would it be?

Under eye concealer.
I would have said mascara a couple of months ago, but I recently discovered that it look really weird all by its self. under eye concealer would make me look more awake, while giving me a bit of coverage.

Could you ever leave the house without makeup on?

I could, but I don't choose to.

Do you think you look good without makeup on?

I do, I don't know about my face.
It really depends on how my skin is doing, lately I have been having a lot of brake outs so I probably wont be leaving the house with out something for a while yet.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

I have to say Too Faced because I am loving them right now, but I do have to be careful not to get any of the stuff with weird names.

What do you think of makeup?

I love it! I think its great fun, and help boost my confidence.


I had so much fun writing this post! I know that I may have given some funny answers, but they were all completely honest and that just the way I answer most questions(with just a bit of craziness)
I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you would like to do this tag please leave a link in the comments so I can check out yours.
Have a wonderful day!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment