Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Lets Chat About: Yes To Cucumber daily calming Moisturizer.

 Hey Everybody!
I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in ages! My brain and I have been having a hard time getting together long enough to actually write anything. 
Anyway, I first read about Yes To on The Small Things Blog, and I knew I had to give it a try. 

While there is nothing remarkable or glamorous about the container, I have to say I find it quite pleasing. It's very simple and clean, without any pretensions or drama, it's just a happy little moisture trying to make you're skin feel nice.
As for the moisturizer it's self, It's very light and absorbs in to the skin really quickly, leaving the skin feeling soft and moisturized. 
My skin has been acting up quite a bit lately and I have been using some products that are less than gentle, and this moisturizer has so far kept my skin from drying out or peeling. 
I will warn you, if you don't like cucumbers, or the smell of cucumbers you will not like this product. Thankfully I like cucumber, so this doesn't bother me, I just don't want you to go out and buy it only to find it smells weird.

Over all I am really happy with this moisturizer, I also just ordered some things from Ulta and there was a couple of Yes To product, so I am really looking forward to trying those out.

Have you ever tried Yes To before?
Do you like cucumbers?
I hope you have a wonderful day,
Anna.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment