Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

July Ipsy Glam Bag: Review

 I got my July Ipsy bag, Yay!!
I was really looking forward to this one( like the last one, and the one before) because I had seen so spoilers, so I had a rough idea of what I might be getting.
 This month unlike last month I really like the bag it's self, it's super cute and summery, with a slightly metallic shimmer.

 Mellow: Baked Eyeshadow in Coco

 This is such a lovely gold/bronze color, just from the swatches  I can see that is very pigmented and has a very light shimmer.

Eva-Nyc: Get Glossed Hair Serum

I have gotten Eva-Nyc hair serum in my Ipsy bag before, and I have to say I wasn't quite ready to get another. While this does smell amazing, I'm really not a fan of hair oils and serums, but I will be giving this a fair chance.

J.Cat Beauty: Perfect Duo Brow Pencil in Dark Brown

 I have never heard of this brand before, so I'm very interested in trying it out. I am a bit afraid this will be way to dark for me, I tend to be more of a dark blond when it comes to the brow department.

Make Up For Ever: Excessive Lash Mascara 

 I have heard of Make Up For Ever but haven't had a chance to try them, so I'm super excited to try out this mascara sample. It's made in France so it must be good right?

Trust Fund Beauty: Nail Polish in No Filter

This is the one I am the most excited about, if you have ever visited this blog before you will probably know why.  This is a really pretty grayish purple color (I know it sounds weird but it's really lovely) Plus it's non-toxic Yay!

            J.Cat brow pencil, and Mellow in Coco.
Over all I am very pleased with this months bag, and I can't wait to try them all out a bit more.
I'm sorry this post is a bit choppy, my computer has crashed so I have to use my Kindle, which is not the best for blogging. So there might not be any posts up for a little while, and if there are they will probably be laking in pictures:(
Are you a fan of beauty subscriptions?
Have you ever tried any of these products?
Have a fantastic day,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment