Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Makeup Organization Ideas


Hello Everybody! 
I have recently discovered that I need to do something a little different with my ever growing makeup and beauty collection. So as I usually do when I need a bit of inspiration I headed over to Pinterest, where I simply typed in "makeup organization" and I saw tons of great ideas, but I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. 

 

What I have going on right now is very much like the fourth picture, and that's working out great. What I am really trying to find a way to organize the stuff I don't use every day, like face creams,  perfumes, hair stuff, and lip gloss. 
What do you do for organizing you're beauty products?
Which one of these ideas would you be the most likely to do at 
home?
Tell me in the comment and don't forget to follow me on Google, or Bloglovin.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.
Anna







No comments:

Post a Comment