Saturday, June 4, 2016

Let's Chat About: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

 Hello Everybody!
Today I want to talk to you about the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, as you probably already learned for the title of this post.
 I picked this up at Sephora, oh goodness was it two weeks ago now, wow time flies. 

Anyways, I have used this three times, and I have to say I wasn't all that impressed, but before you all get to mad at me let me explain myself. The first time I used it, I gave the tube a squeeze and it was really watery, so I thought "okay I don't think it's supposed to be like this" so I tried shaking it up, and that seemed to solve that problem. 
The next thing is that I didn't notice a big difference in the way it made made my foundation look, yes it does make it stay on longer, but I have seen no difference in any other way.
I will say that I am currently using a inexpensive foundation, so I don't know if that makes any difference in the way this primer works. I am definitely giving this the benefit of the doubt, and going to try it with some other foundations.

 Have you ever tried this product? 
What did you think of it?