Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Let's Chat About: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

 Hello Everybody!
Today I want to talk to you about the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, as you probably already learned for the title of this post.
 I picked this up at Sephora, oh goodness was it two weeks ago now, wow time flies. 

Anyways, I have used this three times, and I have to say I wasn't all that impressed, but before you all get to mad at me let me explain myself. The first time I used it, I gave the tube a squeeze and it was really watery, so I thought "okay I don't think it's supposed to be like this" so I tried shaking it up, and that seemed to solve that problem. 
The next thing is that I didn't notice a big difference in the way it made made my foundation look, yes it does make it stay on longer, but I have seen no difference in any other way.
I will say that I am currently using a inexpensive foundation, so I don't know if that makes any difference in the way this primer works. I am definitely giving this the benefit of the doubt, and going to try it with some other foundations.

 Have you ever tried this product? 
What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment