Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Stila Sweet Shoppe Lip Glaze Trio

I was so excited when I came across these lip glazes last week. I have been wanting to try Stila's stuff for some time now, and I thought this would be a good introduction for me. 
As a general rule I prefer lip stick to lip gloss, mainly because I have long hair( I think you all know the struggle). And that is still true with these, but I'll be wearing my hair up more in the summer so that should solve the problem.

 Can we talk about the box for a minute? 
It was definitely the box that drew me to these in the first place, it is just super cute and whimsical.
The packaging on the glazes themselves is not that impressive, I have had them for about a week, and the writing is all ready wearing off.




The colors this trio came with are,
Banana Berry,
Cupcake,
Raspberry Sorbet,

Banana Berry is a lovely glossy nude color that, in all honesty I was not really expecting to like as much as I do, probably because when I think of glosses and glazes I think of shimmery pinks.
Cupcake is a very light almost sheer pink, I think this one would be the best over a lip stick.
Raspberry Sorbet it my personal favorite It adds a pop of color, but isn't to bright or garish. 


 I was surprised with the staying power of these,  I have had them on for a good few hours without having to freshen them up.

Just so you know, these do have quite a sweet scent,as the name implies they smell a bit like a sweet shop. I know a lot of people don't like sweet smelling lip glosses, I don't mind these because they aren't a sick sweet.

Have you ever try these before?
Would you recommend any of Stila's other products?
Are you more of a lip stick or a lip gloss kind of girl?
Please let me know in the comments.
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment