Pages

Monday, December 19, 2016

December Ipsy Glam Bag


 This months glam bag came a little sooner then I had expected, so when I opened up the mail box and saw the two pink envelops (one was my mums) I was super excited.
I love the bag this month! It is definitely my favorite so far, and I think it really is a glam bag. It covered with a dark pink fur, and has a metallic pink handle. The inside is lined with a slightly muted gold color.

Royal & Langnickel Angel Shader Brush

I haven't used this brush yet but I have a couple of brushes from this brand and I really like them, so I see no reason I won't like this one.

Jersey Shore Cosmetics Peppermint Lip Balm

I got Jersey Shore's lavender lip balm and it was really nice, as is this one. I wasn't to thrilled to get another lip balm, but I guess you can never have to many lip balms.

NYX Prismatic Shadow in Punk Heart

I love the packaging of this shadow, is super  cute. This is a lovely light purple shimmery shade, but I hardly ever wear purple eyeshadows. that's why I haven't swatched it, I haven't decided if I should give it away or give it a try.

Smashbox Insta-Matte Lipstick Transformer

I tried this out this morning, and to my complete surprise it actually worked! It made my lipstick look a soft matte, and last longer.

Aurora Intensively Precise Eyeliner in Cinnamon

When I saw that this eyeliner was brown I was very interested to give it a try, I have only ever used black and have been wanting to tryout a brown one. After using this this morning I was a little bit disappointed. I love the color, but the applicator was a bit iffy, I have to press down quite hard to get a even line. I also notice a small problem when is came to removing it, it didn't come of, I try makeup remover pads, remover cream, and face wash. So now I have a semi-permanent wing.




As far as the contents of this months bag goes this is my least favorite one, but the bag itself makes up for it as it is the cutest thing ever.

What is your favorite eyeliner? I have been wanting to get a new on but can't decide what one.
Are you all ready for Christmas yet?
Anna.

1 comment: