Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Day Makeup


Christmas is almost upon us! Are you excited? I know I am.
I haven't been that blogger that does the FOTD or OOTD posts. Mainly because I'm hopeless at taking pictures of myself, and don't like having my picture taken, but that doesn't mean I can't share what I planning on putting on my face on Christmas day.
Christmas is going to be at our house this year, so I'm not going to be to worry about touch ups, if I need to pop in my room and reapply lipstick its no big deal.

 So I'll start with the base-ics. I will be squeezing the last of my NYX Photo-Loving Primer and applying is all over my face. Followed by my new favorite foundation Maybeline Fit Me! Matte-Poreless. I will be using this to get the highest level of coverage it will give, using a makeup sponge.
Then for concealer! I will be using my Physictions Formula Concealer RX to cover any and all spots. And my Rimmel Match Perfection Conceal-Highlight for under my eyes, my forehead, and the bridge of my nose.
I will bake the concealer and every thing I highlighted with my Coty Airspun Loose Powder for as long as time will permit, probably ten-fifteen minutes.
Once I have removed all the excess powder, I will do my eyebrows. I have falling back in love with my ELF Brow Kit, finishing off with my Benefit Ready, Set Brow!.
Next will be the finishing touches.
I know in my monthly favorites I said that I have been loving pinky shades on my eyes, which is completely true, but can you really not wear some kind of shimmery copper or gold on Christmas? So The Too Faced Shadow Insurance is currently the only eyeshadow primer I have, so I will be using that.I've picked my Too Faced Gingerbread Cookie Palette, the shades Ginger Cream, Maple Syrup, and Gingersnap to be specific. I will probably also use the bronzer Gingerbread that comes in this palette as a light contour shade.
Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Blushing Bride has been my blush of choice this month so I will be using that.  And Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow on my upper jaw line, the center of my eyelids, and my cupids bow.
And last but not least it eyeliner and mascara. I think I will go for a little wing using my Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner. And the wonderful Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara from Tarte.
And Finishing it all off with my new NYX Lip Lingerie in Lace Detail.



From Right to Left: ELF brow powder in Medium, Fit Me! in Natural Ivory, True Match, Concealer RX
Blushing Bride, Rosy Glow, Maple Gingerbread, Gingersnap, Maple Syrup, Ginger Cream
Eyeko liner in Black, Lace Detail.


So nothing to complicated, just a light glam look.
For the most part I listed these products in the order I use them, but I switched around a couple to make things flow better. I may do a How I Do My Makeup or a, Everyday Makeup post some, saying not just what I'm using but how I'm using it.

What are your Christmas day makeup essentials?

2 comments:

  1. I like "Christmas Day Makeup kit" and want to purchase one fore my wife.
    Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls use these type of makeup kits to remain upto date.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete