Pages

Monday, November 28, 2016

BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Buttercream Gloss Review




Lip gloss has always been one of those product that I love and loath at the same time. I love the way it look, not the way it feels, and lets face it there will never be a lip gloss that you hair doesn't get stuck in.
It was love at first wear for me with these buttercream glosses, they are without a doubt the best I have ever come across.

I picked these up at TJ Maxx for $3.99 apiece, and I got them in the shades Sassy Sorbet (right) and Perky Peony(left)
The packaging of these glosses is quite simple and solid, the tube is a very heavy plastic, almost feels like glass. The gold writing on the tube seems to be staying in place quite well, I have had these for a little more then a month and have noticed no wearing away.
As for the product its self! It is a very thick creamy gloss, it doesn't feel sticky or super gooey, but it does have a soft glossy feel. Its actuley really hard to describe these to you, its like their glossy but not glossy all at the same time.
Perky Peony is a light muted pink, this one is almost the same color as my lips.
Sassy Sorbet is a deeper darker shade, a little bit darker than my natural lip color.
There isn't a lot of difference in the shades themselves, but I have been reaching for Sassy Sorbet much more.

I love the formula of these glosses, and I would highly recommend them to anyone who loves the glossy look, but not the gooey texture.\
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment