Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Anjou Pure Essential Oils Gift Set

I have recently been collecting a little stock pile of essential oils and I'm not quite sure why, maybe its just because they smell so wonderful. I also have found that the smell of certain ones like lavender and peppermint have a wonderful tendency to sooth my headaches.
 So when I got the opportunity to review Anjou's 100% Pure Essential Oils I was super excited!

I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I was with the packaging of these! It haves a beautifully expensive feel to it. The oils come in a in a textured box with a pull out compartment that contains the oils themselves. These oils are in luxe looking little glass bottles nestled in a velvety sponge that keep them in their place.
This set comes with six oils, each one is labeled with its country of origin which I personally think is really cool.

Lavender -South Africa
This is a bit different than the lavender oils I am used to, the scent is a lot deeper and a little bit sharper.
Tea Tree -Australia
Tea Tree to me is has a very clean almost bitter smell, but not at all unpleasant. I have seen it in a ton of skin care product, so I am hoping to do some DIY here pretty soon.
Lemongrass -India
Honestly this one is not my favorite, in fact I can totally say I don't like it much at all.
It has a very sweet yet bitter smell. I know a lot of people who really like the smell of it, but for me it kinda turns my stomach.
Sweet Orange -Canada
This one smells like fresh oranges, so of course I like it. Its a very sweet light scent.
Eucalyptus -China
The smell of Eucalyptus always reminds me of Vick's Vapor Rub, not that that's bad, in fact I find it quite comforting. It has a cool, clean and refreshing smell.
Peppermint -Japan
This smells like Christmas! Candy canes and hot chocolate come to mind when I smell this one. The scent is crisp, clean and sweet, and a little bit warm.

My favorite of course is the lavender, but I also really like the Tea Tree. I am planning to use the Tea Tree to make lots of face masks in the near future. I may break up the set and give some away as gifts, or maybe not (I haven't decided yet)
The quality of these oils is really great, they have a very strong scent( you can smell it through the box) that make me feel like they would be more effective for aroma therapy and such.


Over all I'm really happy with these oils. I actually have the smell of eucalyptus in the air as I'm writing this, its such a clean refreshing scent after a long car ride.
I would wholeheartedly recommend this gift set to anyone.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Anna.

This Gift Set was sent to me, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment