Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Wildbloom Eau De Parfum by Banana Republic

Hello Everybody! 
Today I wanted to talk to you about the Wildbloom perfumes from Banana Republic. I believe there are four scents in the collection, Wildbloom, Vert, Rouge, and Waterlily. Of the four I only have two, Vert and Rouge, Vert was a Christmas gift a couple of years ago, Rouge was a present from myself more recently.
These are both lovely, light fragrance, which is really important to me in a perfume. I don't really like heavy scent, I prefer light, more sweet ones for myself
   The two fragrances themselves are not all that different from each other, so if you love one, you will most likely love the other. Vert is a bit lighter, and has almost a hint of lime in the scent. Rouge is a little deeper and more floral.  I tend to reach for Rouge for more dressy occasions, and Vert for a bit more everyday.
These are both really nice scents, so if you if you happen past a Banana Republic, I would highly recommend giving these a sniff.

Have you ever tried any of the Wildbloom Eau De Parfum collection
What is you favorite perfume?
I hope you all have a  wonderful day.
Anna.     

No comments:

Post a Comment