Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Top 5 Summer Lip Colors

 Happy Friday!
Now that June is here, and it's starting to feel like summer I thought it would be the perfect time to share my favorite summer lip colors. 
I love brightening up my everyday makeup with a splash of pink or coral. So here are five of me favorite lip colors for summer.

I think I have probably talked about all of these products in different post here and there, so I'm not going to do very extensive reviews of any of them today.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pango Peach

Pretty light peach color, perfect for when you just want a little color and shine. It has a touch of shimmer as well, which I really like.

Stila Lip Glaze in Raspberry Sorbet

I love the way this smells, and it's surprisingly long lasting for a lip glaze. 

Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Healthy Blush

This is a very light shade of pink, great for a touch of color. I bought this mainly because of the SPF, so I will toss this in my bag if I know I will be spending a lot a time out side

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Kiss

I have been using this one quite a bit lately, it's probably the perfect pink for this time of year. It has good lasting power, and a lovely little shimmer.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Latino 

I know that on the swatches below the kiss and Latino look quite a lot alike, but they are really very different. 
I like Rimmel's moisture renew collection because they are quite comfortable and creamy.



What are some of you're favorite summer lip products?
Have you ever tried any of these?
Please let me know in the comments and don't forget to follow me on Google, or Bloglovin.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment