Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

What's In My Bag? Road To Boston Addition:


Hello Everybody!

Today I will be doing a What's In My Bag? Having never done one of these before, I thought I should start off on a fairly simple one. 
When we set out for Boston I had not even thought about what I would do for a Monday post, so I thought this would be a good way to kill some time.

 Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Charming Charlie Roll on in Lace royale

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Kiss

Rimmel Match Perfection concealer and highlighter
  
Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in Healthy Blush

 Systane Eye drops

Icing Fluffy Brush

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins

The Body Shop Mango body whip



So nothing to exciting, just a few of the important things. I also have my ear buds and my Kindle, which I was using to listen to music at the time I took the photos for this post.

So far we are have a ton of fun here, I think we are heading home tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I will share some pictures of my adventures with you this week.
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment