Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Boston Museum Of Science



Hello everybody!

Last weekend my family and I were in Boston, and someone gave us a couple of free passes to the science museum.( Thank you nice British lady!) The last time I was at this museum I was probably 6 or 7,  and I was terrified of, well most everything but specifically the electricity show, forcing my dad to sit out side with me the whole half hour that the show went on. This time I was perfectly happy to sit though the whole show, and it wasn't scary at all, it was actually not as impressive as I thought it would be, but it was still really cool. 
Anyway I had I lot of fun and I wanted to share some pictures with you all.
So here we go!




























By the way, this may be taking the place of my Friday post this week. I have a lot of baking to do for this weekend and I'm not thinking I'll get the chance to post latter.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Anna.




No comments:

Post a Comment