Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

L'Oreal Nutri Gloss Shampoo&Conditioner

 Hi guys!
Today I want to talk about a new shampoo I've been using. I'm afraid this review is a bit over do,  because I have been using this for about a month and a half. I am generally not very adventurous at trying new shampoos, so I probably wouldn't have bought this just because. The reason I decided to get this product is L'Oreal sent me some samples, and this was among them. 
After trying the sample I thought it would be a good idea to try this one a bit more in depth. As you may know, it can be hard to get a really good feel for how something works after one use. After I used up the sample I was intrigued, after the first washing my hair felt softer and looked shinier. As I said I was surprised, I usually spend a bit more money on hair products. I think sometimes we can forget that just because it costs a lot doesn't make it great.
Inspired by professional gloss treatments, this system is designed to instantly laminate hair strands with intense shine and infuses nutrition for spectacular sealed-in shine and a silky, flowing touch. With Silk-Protein and Glycolic.
I use the one for Normal-Dull Hair. I have been very pleased with the results, and think I will be buying it again. In  other words, I would highly recommend this shampoo-conditioner set.
Have you ever tried this product before?
What is you favorite hair care product right now? Please let me know in the comments, and don't forget to follow.
I hope you have a great Monday,
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment