Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Beth's Kitchen Cafe


So I spent the better part of Thursday in Bridgton, with my mother, my brother and my sister. My sister had a groupon for a hair salon in town called Tangles. I had never been there before so I was little apprehensive about trying is. It went really well! The woman that did my hair was really nice. She listened, and gave us lots of tips and advice. After having our hair done we went to Beth's Kitchen Cafe.
Beth's is my favorite place to eat  in Bridgton. The food is great, and the people are friendly. My family has lots of memories there. They usually have some sort of Thai dish, and it's always amazing. This time they had a Lo Mein. I don't like the Lo Mein quite as much as the Pad Thai they usually have, but it's still really good.
 
I discovered this new drink. I had never even heard about this before, JOIA Sparkling Grapefruit, Chamomile and Cardamom. I know it sounds really weird, but I was surprised! It took three sips to realize I liked it, the first I was thinking" I've made a mistake", the second was " I guess this isn't to bad", and the third was" wow this is really good!".  I have had there baklave before, and it is sooo good! We got one piece and cut it into fourths. which is really the perfect amount because its so rich. 
We all had really nice time. I think it's been way to long since we had a day out in Bridgton.

I know I haven't done restaurant reviews before, but I thought it would be fun. 
Let me know if you like this kind of post. What is the best place you've eaten at recently?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Anna. 

No comments:

Post a Comment