Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Physicians Formula Argan Wear Lip Oil Duo

I was so so excited when I saw this lip duo at the store, it just seemed to jump out at me. I have loved all of the Physicians Formula products I have tried in the past, so I expected no less from this one. 
Starting out with the packaging, I really don't think they could have done better! The gold color scheme is very eye catching and fancy, even the box is fancy. 
As for the lip oil it's self. The oils come in two colors, Liquid Gold and Pink. The gold is a sheer oil, that just adds a little shine, and the pink has a very light pinky tint for a little color. Both the oils taste a bit like sunflower seeds. I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. The oil goes on nicely, and feels smooth and soft on. But I have been using this for a couple of months now, and I haven't noticed a difference in the over all condition of my lips. Although this does feel lovely on, I have not found it's effects to be notable or lasting. 

Please note that this is my opinion, I know a lot of people really like this product.
Have you tried this lip oil? Let me know what you thought of it.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment