Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

I Won't Be Buying That Again

Hello Everybody,

I have been wanting to do this post for some time now but haven't been quite sure how to go about it. I'm not really the kind of person who likes to talk things down, so I'm not completely sure if negative reviews will quite be my thing. But I'm going to give it a try.
For the record, I don't hate any of these things, in fact there is something about each of then that I like. Any who, I'm going to list these thing and why "I wont be buying that again".

Butter London Backstage Basics Lotion:

Okay the biggest reason I don't like this lotion is the smell, it's SOOOOO strong, and I love perfume but the scent is so in you face, I found it made me want to run away and hide. If it was a flowery scent it would probably be different, but alas it smells like a bunch of chemicals. The upside of this lotion is that it will leave you're skin feeling soft, if you can stand the smell for that long.

Simple Soothing Facial Toner:

I have used a number of Simple products is the past and loved them, I was expecting  no less from this toner. I used it faithfully for a little more than a month, and saw no difference in my skin. I don't know about you but like to add steps to my morning routine unless its making a noticeable difference to my skin. I do love that it has no harsh chemical or artificial perfumes, but it has a slight oniony smell to is. The upside to this product is it didn't harm my skin.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara By Kate Moss:

The main reason I don't like this mascara is the Broken Heart Brush, it's huge. I only used this mascara once, and found it imposable to apply. It applies thickly and goes all over the place. I can imagine if you have steady hands and really long eye lashes this mascara may work for you, but for me mascara is the hardest part of my makeup routine anyway. So I don't want the complication of a fussy mascara.
(By the way, its really hard to get a good picture of)

Ellen Tracy Lip Gloss:

So I have to say, the main reason I have a problem with this lip gloss is that it came in a set of ten, seemingly different colors, but when applied there was hardly a difference, even in the red. Lip gloss tends to smear on me a lot anyway, so it's hard for me to judge it in that area. It does have a lovely shimmer.


 Rimmel Moisture Renew In Red Alert 505:

When I bought this lip stick I was looking for a vintage red to wear to a costume party, let just say I didn't find what I was looking for. I know this it the second Rimmel product I have listed here, so before you get the wrong idea, I do love Rimmel, in fact most of my favorite makeup is by Rimmel. 
So now we've got that out of the way, I only have two problems with this lip stick. One, it does not stay were it's supposed to. Two, it's a bit to bold red, I was looking for a more subdued red.
Thankfully I wore it before the party, and had time to find something else.

Pure Ice Nail Polish:

First off I'm not sure the name of this color, its a lot like the Essie color Penny Talk.
It's not that I don't like this very nail polish, it's that Ice and I have never really gotten along very well. this one in particular chips and peels very fast, I mean, I was wearing this to a job interview one time, I did my nails at eleven and by two it was almost gone:( Which makes me sad because I love the color.
 
 
I hope some of you find this helpful.
Let me know if you've tried any of the products, and what you think of them. Or what things you won't be buying again, I love you're feedback.
Have a great day.
Anna.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment