Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

21 Day Fix Banana Muffins

Hello Everybody!
I'm sorry I haven't put any new posts up in long time:( And yes I'm still alive.
Any who, my mom and I have been doing The 21 Day Fix, yay! So I have been trying to find some healthy recipes that don't sabotage all our hard work. And no these muffins aren't the most beautiful things in the world, but after thinking that this sort of thing is completely of limits they are a nice change. And the guys love them to.

What You Need:

3 Ripe Bananas
2 Eggs
3/4 Cups Quick Oats
2 Scoops Vanilla Shakeology,
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger

What To Do:
Preheat you're oven to 350. Line you're muffin tin, I would highly recommend using foil cup liners instead of paper, the paper tends to stick leaving a papery mess on you're muffins.or grease it with coconut oil.
Place all the ingredients in you food processor or blender. Blend until all the batter is smooth a few of the oat may not blend completely which is perfectly fine.
After the batter is all blended divide it evenly between the muffin cups.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.

 Let the muffins cool for a couple of minutes then remove from the tin and place on a cooling rack.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe.
Have a great week.
Anna




 

No comments:

Post a Comment