Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Favorites For Summer

Hello,
I hope everybody is having a good week?
I have been looking forward to doing this post for some time now, because as my family knows all to well, I have recently become a makeup enthusiast. Just so you know I in no way shape or form a expert, these are just things I have tried and loved.
So to start of I should say that none of these were very expensive, which make then all the better in my opinion.                                                                                                                                          

First we have, Rimmel lasting finish foundation with comfort serum, in light ivory.
I started using this foundation a couple of months ago, and I really, really like it. It doesn't give my skin that heavy, sticky feel, you just have to remember not to use to much or it will make you're skin look caked.
Next I have Physicians Formula glow & mood boosting 2-in-1 bronzer and blush, in bronze/rose.
I have been using this pretty much every day for the past month or so, and I love it! The last blush and bronzer I had didn't blend very well and looked really fake, but this one looks really natural and blend very well. Plus it so cute, which is actually why I bought it in the first place.
Then I have L'Oreal lineur intense liquid eyeliner, in black mica. I had not been using eyeliner for quite a while because the pencil kind doesn't work for me at all, so I found this on clearance I thought I might as well give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked.
Then there is  L'Oreal voluminous butterfly, waterproof hydrofuge, in blackest black/noir profond.
I have tried several different mascaras and they all smudged and made me look like I hadn't slept in a week. So I found this one though my mom, and it doesn't run, Yay!
And it doesn't run when you swim which makes it even better. The thing the matter with it is that it is a little more difficult to remove.
 Next we have, Profusion Shimmer 10 shadow eye palette. First of all how cute it the box?
I got this on clearance as well, I again I was pleased with how well it stayed for the price.
And I love the colors, and they are SPARKLY! which is good because I have a small obsession with sparkles. I have used all the colors but the gray and black.
 Then there is, E.L.F Baked Eyeshadow Palette, in Seattle. This palette is really nice, the colors have a beautiful shimmer, not quite a sparkle but is still really pretty. and I love that it has such a  nice big mirror.
This one is LancĂ´me Gloss in Love 351. I don't wear lip gloss very often because my hair gets stuck in it, but I love this one it everything I look for in a lip gloss, it has lovely color, it has a beautiful shimmer, a great applying wand, and it stays really well. This was a gift from my mum, and I'm quite sad that it's empty.
And last but not lest, Cute as a Button by Essie. This is my favorite summer nail color, I love Essie's polish any way but this one is really great. It wears very well.
Let me know if any of these are you're summer favorites, or tell me what makeups you love.
Hope everybody has a great week.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment