Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Mini Fruit Tarts

Happy Saturday!
I hope everyone had a good week.
I know I haven't put any new posts up in the last couple of weeks, sometimes life just happens. But I hope I will get a chance to do more this week.
Any who, This recipe is a family favorite for a couple of years now, the first time I made these was for my sisters bridle shower, and they went over soooo well. I mean who doesn't love sugar cookies, cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit? There great for any type of party, plus there so much fun to make.

2 packages cookie mixes,
2 packages cream cheese,
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla,
2/3 cup sugar,
As much fruit as you like.
Follow the directions for the cookie mix for cut cookies.
When the cookies are finished, set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl mix cream cheese and the sugar till fluffy. Add vanilla and combine.
cover and place in you're fridge while you prepare the fruit.
If you got fruit such as pineapple, strawberries and kiwi, then cut them in to small pieces.

Now frost the cookies, and decorate as you like.
 
 I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
Have a great week.
Anna.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment