Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

NYX Born To Glow vs Benefit High Beam



I think every beauty blogger loves finding dupes for high-end beauty products, and I am no exception. when I picked up the NYX Liquid Illuminator at Ulta I wasn't thinking it would be a dupe for the Benefit High Beam liquid highlighter, but the next day when I used it I said to myself " this seems familiar"


The only major differences in these two highlighters are the price, and the packaging. The Benefit highlighter comes a glass bottle and has a small brush applicator, and the NYX highlighter comes in a squeezy tube.
Benefit High Beam Liquid Highlighter $26.00
NYX Born To Glow Liquid Luminater $7.49

The Benefit highlighter has a very creamy texture, and once its blended in just  leaves a lovely glow.

The NYX highlighter has a bit more of a metallic look when first applied, and takes a little longer to blend, leaving a glow as well as a tiny bit of a shimmer.
High Beam on the left, and Born To Glow in Sun Beam on the right.

If this post seems a bit short it's because I really had a hard time finding any differences in these two products, they are both amazing, and I don't think you could go wrong with either of them.
Personally I would be way more likely to repurchase the NYX one because of the price.

Have you tried either of these highlighters?
Do you prefer powder and liquid highlighters?
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment