Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review

Happy Monday! 
I know this review is probably way overdue, but now that the hype is over I thought it would be fun to get my two cents in. I have had this palette since my birthday in October, it was my first real taste of high end make-up. I have been using this sparingly because I don't want it do get used up, so I only use it on weekends and special occasions.
So before a babble on to much more, let's get on to the palette itself.



  I will start with the packaging. The case is made out of a metal material, and is a really cool cooper gold color with the name in bold gold writing on the cover.  when you open it up, the first thing you will see is the impressively large mirror that covers the whole inside of the lid. The next thing you will see is twelve lovely eyeshadows, nicely labeled  so you don't forget which is which.



   From Right to left,
Strange,
Dust,
Burnout,
Limit,
Buzz,
Trick,
Nooner,
Liar,
Factory,
Mugshot,
Darkside,
Blackheart.

As far as the shadows go, I have used them all except for Blackheart, it's a bit dark for me to know what to do with, and I have only used Darkside once or twice. As for the others I really love them. I really like how this palette has such a good mix of matte and shimmer, I think it makes it that much more versatile. 
I do tend to use the lighter six way more often than the darker six, so I'm starting to run out of Dust, and it makes me quite sad.
One more thing! You know the brush that comes with this palette? Well it's not completely useless like a lot of the of them are, in fact it's really quite respectable.
So over all I would give this palette five out of five stars, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Have you ever tried this palette? 
Would you recommend I try Naked 1 and 2 as well?
Please let me know you're thoughts in the comments.
I hope you all have an amazing day.
Anna.



No comments:

Post a Comment