Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Lash Sensational vs Lash Sensational Luscious

 I am the kind of person that, once I find a mascara I like there is no real reason to try a different one. That's what happened with this mascara. As I'm sure most of you are aware there was a huge amount of excitement when Maybelline came out with these new mascaras. So I had give them a try, and I found that all that hype was well deserved. I think for most people, the best thing about this products is that is inexpensive and easy to get your hands on, unlike some of the higher end mascaras. 
These are both really great mascaras, but I do have a favorite. I am going to give you the full review before I tell you which one I love the best.
The packaging on both of these is quite cool, the regular Lash Sensational is light pink with glossy black lettering, and the Luscious is a matte black with light pink lettering. I think as far as looks go the Luscious gets the points.

Now for the wands! The wand is probably the most important thing in a mascara for me, next to the formula of course.
The wand for LS is almost half moon shape, which is great for getting close to the lash line, and it leaves my lashes looking fuller and longer and smooth.
The wand for the Luscious is shaped like a very thin pear, it leaves my lashes looking longer, fuller and a bit clumpy.
 I honestly don't think you could go wrong with ether of these, but my personal favorite is the Lash Sensational. It's really down to the wand, it work for me, I don't really like the clumpy messy look for my lashes. I know a lot of people do like a slightly messier look, so I think it's great that Maybelline has provided for both sides.
Have you tried one or both of these product? 
If you have please let me know what you think of them, or if you think you will try them in the future.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment