Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

My February Favorites

Hello Everybody,
So, I have been wanting to do a monthly favorites post for quite so time now. And I know most beauty bloggers and vloggers do monthly favorites, but I enjoy reading them and I know most of you do too.
So before farther ado, lets get started.

POND'S Cold Cream Cleanser:

This is a moisturizing deep cleanser and  makeup remover.
Lets start with the container, it's made from a thick heavy plastic, which gives it a high quality feel. I uses this mainly as a makeup remover, after using a remover wipe. I love how this leaves my skin feeling, and it has a lovely light scent of roses.

Aveeno Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser:

This is a great face wash. I tend to prefer foaming face washes in general, and I think this is the best one I've found in a long time.
I use it after the cream cleanser, although technically you're not supposed to need to.

Physicians Formula Concealer Twins:

I have looked high and low for a good concealer, and I really think this is my favorite so far. One side is a light skin tone, and the other is has a yellowish tint. I tend to use the skin toned one more often. But they both have good coverage, and don't feel heavy or sticky.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion:

I have the in the color Original, I have tried it in four other colors but found this one to be the most versatile of them. It is wonderful for keeping you're eyeshadow where it's supposed to be, and my eye makeup it always the last to where of.                

Hard Candy  Pinking Of You Eyeshadow:

This is a rear palate for me, first off the packaging is adorable, I really like the way Hard Candy has do their palates. And I use all the colors in the palate, which I don't on any of my other eyeshadows. I tend towards the neutral pink and gold tones then it comes to the eyes anyway, and this palate gives a shimmery twist to you're usual neutrals.

Flower Take A Brow Complete Brow Kit:

I have tried all kinds of brow products, and this one is the best by far. I was starting to wonder if there was a brow kit out there that was both effective and affordable, when I heard another blogger say how much they loved this one. Needless to say I was not disappointed.The best thing about the kit for me, is that one of the color is a perfect match for me.

Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Pink:

This the best blush I have ever used! It is a faint pink, not to bold or bright, which is a must for me. I have used a few other Happy Boosters before, but this one is definitely my favorite. The packaging is sooo cute! And I love the hearts in the blush it's self. It also has a slight scent of lavender. I can't help but smile every time I use this product.

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls:

I have this in Translucent Pearl. I have had this powder for almost a year, but I guess you could say I rediscovered it. It could almost be used as a highlighter, but I use it just to give my face a little glow.  

LancĂ´me Gloss In Love In 162:

Gloss In Love is so far, my favorite lip gloss collection. The packaging is adorable, the applicator is perfect for shape of the lips and it feels great on. It really is the perfect red because it's not to bold, yet it's slightly shimmery. I mostly wear this when my hair is up, which I think must long haired girls will understand.

Fancy Fragrance Mist By Jessica Simpson:

This mist has made it on my favorites list mainly because it smells like vanilla, and vanilla is my favorite scent. Other then that it's much like any other mist.
 
Well That concludes my February favs, I hope you found this helpful and, or entertaining.
What is you're favorite product this month?
If you have tried any of these let me know what you thought of them.
Have a weekend.
Anna.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment