Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Summer Music

Music is one of my favorite things, and I definitely go through seasons when I like some over others. Now with spring here, and summer on it's way, I thought a would give a list of my Top Ten summer favorites for this year.
Never Know,            Jack Johnson, In Between Dreams.
Everybody,               Ingrid Michaelson, Everybody.
Sweet Pea,                Amos Lee, Supply And Demand.
Lucky,                      Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat.
Brand New Day,       Joshua Radin, Simple Times.
Bubbly,                     Colbie Caillat, Coco.
The Show,                Lenka, Lenka.
Ready Or Not,          Bridgit Mendler, Hello My Name Is...
Everything,               Michael Buble, Call Me Irresponsible.
Dancin In The Rain,  Shane Harper, Dancin In The Rain.
I really love these songs so much, each one has that special quality that I love in music. I'm not sure how to describe it but it's a feel good, happy feeling that is perfect for brightening up the day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment